Financial Operations :
The financial goals of the ISPNW are as follows:
- The ISPNW is sustained entirely by the donations of its members.
- The ISPNW operates a monthly essay/ political-action contest with cash prizes as outlined on the ISPNW's Write/ Organize web-page.
- The ISPNW has a volunteer board of directors who also serve as the primary judges of the monthly and annual essay/ political action contests.
- The ISPNW employs a full-time core staff whose responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the technical aspects of the website.
- Maintaining the website security.
- Maintaining the Forum of the website, where anyone can make comments, and members in good standing can post.
- Maintaining print-media correspondence with members.
- Publish and mail an annual print-media newsletter to all Society members.
- Maintaining and assisting with the judging of the monthly and annual essay/ political-action contests by making preliminary reviews and recommendations to the board of directors.
- Soliciting for donations.
- Judging all essays submitted for this contest.
- Providing a modest monthly cash award ca. $1,000/ mo. for winners of the monthly Nuclear Containment Essay Contest, and a $100,000.00 annual award for the same (after securing more sponsors).
- Maintaining a transparent accounting system and publishing an annual financial statements. MOnthly financial statements would be available to the board of directors.